Hair conditioners are unsung heroes of hair care routine as they nurture and transform your locks. A neem wooden comb, an ancient traditional grooming tool, complements the conditioner’s nurturing effects. Bid farewell to harsh chemical-laden products, and let’s explore the wonders of nature. Presenting Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Conditioner and Neem Wood Comb. This harmonious partnership can revolutionize your hair care routine.
Little Extra Neem Wood Comb
Soaked in neem oil, this powerful, handmade neem wood comb is just what you need to groom your beautiful tresses. This dual-sided neem comb has wide and narrow teeth for versatile use on hair and beard.
This comb evenly distributes the scalp’s natural oil; its anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties soothe itching or irritation, fight dandruff and scalp infections, detangle dry or wet hair without breakage, boost the scalp’s blood circulation, and stimulate hair follicles. Moreover, it withdraws excess oils, dirt, and product buildup from hair without tugging or pulling.
It is suitable for all hair types.
It is handmade from 100% natural Neem wood and soaked in neem oil.
How To Use Little Extra Neem Wood Comb
- Start gently running the neem wood comb from your scalp to the tip of your hair.
- Gently comb twice a day to benefit from it.
- Comb your hair before going to bed at night for immense perks.
Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Conditioner
Introducing the quintessential part of the hair care routine, enriched with a cocktail of exquisite ingredients- Coconut oil, onion oil, Pea + Wheat Protein, and Ceramides. This conditioner is free from harmful chemicals (sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates). It has no added colors or fragrances and is 100% vegan and natural.
The gentle product controls hair fall, enhances hair texture and luster, reinforces hair strength, and prevents breakage. It is suitable for all hair types.
Pea+wheat protein and ceramides protect hair from moisture loss and environmental damage while reducing breakage and frizz.
Purified Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, IsoamylLaurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Betainate Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Onion Bulb Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Digitata Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetyl-PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 4, Ceramide 6, Aloe Vera, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Neroli Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Grapefruit Oil
How To Use Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Conditioner
- Release excess water after washing your hair with Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Shampoo.
- Apply a good amount of conditioner to your hair lengths and ends.
- Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse it off completely and thoroughly.
Why Are Little Extra Coco Onion Natural Conditioner and Neem Wood Comb The Best?
- They are made from natural ingredients to give your hair the goodness of nature.
- They are suitable for all hair types.
- They are certified Made Safe and Toxin-free by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
- They help in maintaining healthy hair and scalp.
These natural allies impact your hair health and beauty significantly. Your hair will love you, and thank you for it.