What is that one skin problem that everybody irrespective of age, gender, and or profession faces? It is the dark circles haunting us under our eyes. The baggy dark circles have long been a problem for both men and women of all ages. Teenagers out there visiting parties, pulling all-nighters before exams, or adults striving through corporate. We all have gone through the draining lifestyle that results in pigmenting and sagging the delicate skin under our eyes. You may be using concealers or best moisturizer to cover them yet they remain an all-time headache. But, how about I tell you that dark circles are just not the lack of sleep? There are several other reason that gives you these horrible patches. And on the brighter side, with a little effort, you can get rid of them. Like, forever! Yes, now that I have your attention let’s read about these little monsters sitting under our eyes and chalk out the master plan to send them away for good.
What are dark circles?
First things first, what are dark circles? Also known as infraorbital or pre-orbital dark circles, these are patches under the eyes that may look purple or blue to dark brown or black, depending on skin color. However, these patches are rarely a cause for concern medically, but they make you look dull, and sick and are not visually appealing. Thus, people use several natural as well as artificial remedies like under-eye dark circle creams to get rid of it (which we will be talking about in a bit, wink).
What causes Dark circles?
Surprisingly unlike the famous myth, apart from lack of sleep and tiredness, several factors cause dark circles. Some of them are as follows:
- Reduced levels of fatty tissue around the eyes.
- Thinning skin under the eyes.
- Anemia from iron deficiency.
- Overexposure to sunlight.
- Frequent rubbing of the eyes
- Thyroid conditions
Remedies and cure for dark circles
Treatment and cure for dark circles depend on the underlying cause and severity. However, some home remedies may help.
Some common methods are as follows:
- Apply a cold compress. A cold compress after a tiring work night may reduce the swelled eyes and shrink dilated blood vessels to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. You may wrap a few ice cubes in a clean cloth or dampen them with cold water.
- Beauty sleep. Catching up on sleep and fixing your sleep cycle may also help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Elevate your head. Sometimes dark circles are also caused by how you sleep. You can try elevating your head with pillows. This may prevent fluid from collecting under your eyes which will make them look puffy.
- Stay hydrated. Do your best to drink an ample amount of water. You can also add on healthy food, juices, and fruits in your diet for better results.
- Tea bags. Tea contains caffeine and antioxidants that stimulate blood circulation, shrink blood vessels, and lessen the liquid collected under your skin. Using cold or refrigerated tea bags soothes your under-eye skin while reducing puffiness.
- Try eye creams. There are many eye creams on the market. They may reduce the look of dark circles by hydrating and smoothing the skin around your eyes. However, most of the eye creams available in the market are full of chemical, toxins, and substances that harm your skin in the longer run.
To resolve this issue, we’d like to suggest to you our pick of the day- completely natural, chemical-free, toxin-free, hydrating, and nourishing Bye-bye dark circle cream by Mamaearth.
Bye-Bye Dark circle cream by Mamaearth
This dark circle cream by Mamaearth naturally heals the delicate skin under your eyes giving a younger and brighter look. The cucumber extract is rich in vitamin C and has high hydrating and antioxidant content. It helps in reducing melanin production and boosts collagen to keep your skin hydrated and tightened. The daisy Flower extract helps in naturally exfoliating the skin & thus reducing dark spots caused due to daily environmental exposure. To add on, Peptides reduce visible skin damage and strengthen the skin’s underlying supportive elements. Finally, the Hawkweed extract conditions lighten and regenerates the skin reducing the appearance of dark circles.
Why Bye-Bye Dark circle cream
- Enriched with irreplaceable natural extracts.
- Visible reduction in dark circles.
- Lightens and Brightens under eye skin.
- Nourishes skin.
- Good Hydrating agent.
- No harsh chemicals or toxins.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Mamaearth assured product.
- Easy to apply.
- Sleek tube, easy to carry.
Get your hands on this amazing cream soon and wish a permanent adieu to those baggy irritating dark circles once and for all. Happy glowing!