Admit it, most of us are guilty of neglecting body care while we have a 7-step skincare routine for our face! But what this neglect leads to is itchiness, dryness, body acne and patches of dullness all over our body. So, what is your excuse for not having a dedicated body care routine? Is it the fact that most of the body is covered with clothing all day, so why bother to treat what cannot be seen? Or are you guilty of picking up body products that smell good without paying much attention to the ingredient list? No matter what your excuse, now is the time to pay attention to your body concerns! I promise you that once you try out an effective body care regimen with products like an exfoliating body wash to pamper your skin, there will be no going back.
4 Reasons To Upgrade Your Body Care Routine
1. Your Body Deserves More Than Fragranced Products
Sure, fragranced body care smells great and can be fun to use. But your skin deserves more than just fragranced body lotions! Most body products simply focus on smelling great while having some basic moisturizing ingredients. However, just like your face, the skin on your body needs targeted active ingredients to tackle skin concerns like dullness and sun damage. For this, you need body products that contain brightening actives like Niacinamide and gentle exfoliants like Mandelic Acid. So, look beyond just moisturizing your skin and smelling great. Your body deserves that extra mile of self-care offered by brightening ingredients!
2. Exfoliation Is Essential!
If you do not use an exfoliating body wash, the dead skin will accumulate over time, leading to dull, patchy, and uneven skin tone. Moreover, exfoliation also helps to reverse tanning or dullness caused by sun exposure and reduces ingrown hair and razor bumps. It is one skincare step that can address a myriad of skin concerns.
Now, I do understand that exfoliating your whole body may seem like a task, especially for all the busy bees. But I have a solution for you! An exfoliating body wash is the simplest way to include this step in your body care routine without spending any extra time in the shower. These body washes contain a mix of salicylic acid and AHAs to slough off the dead cells and grime that accumulates on the body with time. Simply replace your regular body wash with a salicylic acid body wash a couple of times a week for bright and soft skin!
3. Smooth Skin Like Never Before
Once you add the magic of actives to your body care routine, no more running to the parlor in a rush right before a beach vacation where you want to flaunt your body! A salicylic acid body wash and products with brightening actives give you smooth, radiant skin 365 days a year. That buttery smooth finish to your arms and legs is addictive, to say the least. Once you switch to active-based body products, you can say good bye to rough, patchy, and uneven skin forever! Now, you will be bikini-ready every single day.
4. Keep Tanning At Bay
Sun tan is one of the most common body concerns thanks to our bright and sunny climate. Despite using a sunscreen before stepping out, you may notice a tan on your body if you live in a sweaty climate, spend a long time outdoors or indulge in water sports. Therefore, aftercare is essential to reduce tanning and pigmentation. An exfoliating body wash and soothing body products come in handy for this as well. They will restore an even skin tone and minimize sun damage with regular use. Plus, lesser sun damage also keeps the signs of skin aging at bay, making it an added bonus for those in their mid-twenties and beyond!
Which Body Care Range In India Should You Try?
Now that I have raved enough and some more about why your body needs better skincare products, you must be wondering which body care range in India truly delivers results and addresses different body concerns. If you need some help in selecting the best body products for your regimen, I will encourage you to check out the Deconstruct Body Range. What I love the most about this brand’s body products is that they have a complete range to build your whole body care routine. Plus, each product is enriched with the benefits of targeted actives to tackle a wide range of body concerns. They currently have an Exfoliating Body Wash, Brightening Body Serum, and Smoothing Body Cream, which form a complete and well-rounded body care routine. Plus, all the products are fragrance-free and suitable for even those whose skin is sensitive to fragrance.
I am particularly fond of the Brightening Body Serum and the Exfoliating Body Wash and here’s why –
- Exfoliating Body Wash – The Deconstruct Exfoliating Salicylic Acid Body Wash is an exfoliating body wash that contains 11% AHA and 2% BHA. While the AHA helps to firm and brighten the skin while removing dead skin, the BHA helps to deep clean the pores, removing excess sebum and dirt to prevent body acne. Plus, the body wash also contains gentle cellulose beads for added exfoliation. For my oily and acne-prone skin, this body wash is ideal as it contains BHA that keeps breakouts in check. Plus, it brightens my skin instantly after every wash and has smoothened my skin texture with regular use.
- Brightening Body Serum – The Deconstruct Brightening Body Serum is a one-of-a-kind product that I have come across among the body care offerings in India. It is a light-weight serum enriched with 3% Niacinamide, 5% Mandelic Acid, and 0.5% Cysteine Complex. The Niacinamide helps to brighten and smoothen the skin while the Cysteine Complex also helps to eliminate pigmentation. Furthermore, the Mandelic Acid offers gentle exfoliation to remove roughness and improve skin texture. The light-weight texture and potent ingredients of this body serum are ideal for my oily skin. Plus, the large 100ml bottle with a pump is super convenient to use.
By now, I am sure that you are convinced to give a much-needed upgrade to your body care routine. So, switch to these effective body products and I am sure you will see a massive improvement in your skin!