The moment you hear multiple rave reviews of a product, that too one that fights pigmentation, it is but human to wonder if it is all just a hype. Fortunately, for me, Eclat Fadeout Serum turned out to be truly effective and not just a hyped product. I keep receiving several questions about this serum on Instagram, and I am here to answer all these questions today. Is Eclat Fadeout truly worth the money? Does Eclat Fadeout actually fade acne spots? After more than 1.5 months of using this product and cracking open a second bottle, here is my review.
Eclat Coupon Code – MRINALINI for 20% off
The Formula Of Eclat Fadeout Serum
The Eclat Fadeout Serum has a gel consistency that spreads easily on the skin and sinks in quickly. It does not leave any greasy or heavy residue on the skin and feels pretty light-weight, which all skin types would appreciate. The formula is a potent blend of skin brightening and anti-pigmentation ingredients, namely Azelaic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Licorice, Niacinamide, and 4-Butylresorcinol. The product is also fragranced, and some people may find the scent too strong. The brand has only listed the key ingredients of the serum on their website.
How To Use Eclat Fadeout Serum?
I like to use the Eclat Fadeout Serum 3 times a week at night, all over the face after cleansing and before moisturizer. You can also use it as a spot treatment only on your blemishes after moisturizer. I like the former method because I have blemishes pretty much all over the face, but if you have only a couple, the latter might work better for you. Do patch test before the first use because the serum is active-heavy.
Can Eclat Fadeout Be Layered With Other Actives?
In terms of layering Eclat Fadeout with other actives, I will personally not recommend it, simply because Fadeout already has so many active ingredients and layering more could potentially irritate your skin. However, if you do plan to layer it with another product, please patch test the combination first!
Does Eclat Fadeout Reduce Acne Scars and Blemishes? My Experience!
I am someone with acne-prone skin who has to deal with a lot of blemishes or brown spots left behind by acne. While I have tried many azelaic acid products in the past, they did not make much of a difference to my older blemishes, even though they were able to fade the newer ones. However, the Eclat Fadeout Serum did manage to lighten my old and stubborn blemishes too! With this product, I could notice that my old blemishes were beginning to fade after a month, while my newer blemishes started to lighten up after a couple of weeks of use. I believe it is this effective at reducing acne blemishes because it is a potent cocktail of skin brightening and anti-pigmentation ingredients instead of being a one or two ingredient formula. So, if you are someone with stubborn blemishes or pigmentation, Eclat Fadeout should work for you.
Additionally, my skin looks brighter and calmer after using Fadeout for over a month, and new acne seem to heal faster, because the formula also contains anti-acne ingredients.
Is Eclat Fadeout Worth The Price?
The price of Eclat Fadeout (INR 1900 for 30ml) may not be affordable for everyone. But it often goes on sale at 40% discount with code MRINALINI40. Also available in super affordable kits if you want to buy an entire regimen from the brand. On non-sale days, you can get it at 20% off with my code MRINALINI. (affiliate)
I think that if you buy the product at a discounted price during sales, it is worth the price for its efficacy on stubborn blemishes.
The Pros And Cons Of Eclat Fadeout Serum
- Light-weight gel formula that sinks into the skin quickly without leaving behind any heaviness, greasiness or shine.
- Contains a blend of potent ingredients to tackle pigmentation and blemishes, which include Azelaic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Niacinamide, Licorice Extracts, Phytic Acid, and Butylresorcinol.
- Because of this potent blend of ingredients, this is one of the serums that truly made a difference to my older blemishes and brown spots too (I could spot a reduction after 1 month of use).
- It works quicker on newer blemishes and started to fade them within a couple of weeks for me. Of course, the results may vary for everyone.
- Because it contains azelaic acid, it also prevents and heals active acne, which is often a concern for those with blemished skin. Hence, it kills two birds with one stone.
- Despite containing multiple actives, this serum did not irritate my skin.
- The fragrance can be a bit much for some people although it did not irritate my skin or nose.
- Need to dig out the last few uses of the product from the bottle as the pump may not remain effective then.
- The price (INR 1900 for 30ml) may not be affordable for everyone.
My Final Thoughts
My final verdict on the Eclat Fadeout serum is that if you have stubborn blemishes that just don’t fade with most serums, this one is worth an investment. I hope that my review and experience with the product that I have detailed in this blog post will help you choose wisely!
Click here to buy Eclat Fadeout! (Coupon code MRINALINI for 20% off!)