Online shopping is a boon for us ladies because it has made the latest fashion trends accessible to us from the comfort of our couches! I am definitely someone who detests standing in long queues outside the trial rooms of offline stores and rummaging the entire mall for that one perfect dress. This is why I am always excited to discover new online shopping platforms that make browsing through hundreds of styles a matter of minutes. Berrylook.com is one such website where you can find trendy and versatile womens clothing online, without having to break the bank. Here are some of my top picks from the website, which are currently on my wishlist.
1. I’m a huge fan of sleeve detailing as well as a bodycon fit, and this dress has both! Berrylook has a massive collection of bodycon, maxi, and shift dresses, but this little black dress has got to be my favourite of the lot.
2. Can anyone say no to this beautiful pop of orange? I certainly cannot! The flared sleeves and the button details are adding a cherry on the cake for me. This orange bodycon dress is perfect for a summer evening and can be a stylish alternative to a floaty summer dress.
3. Speaking of floaty, this stunning aqua blue dress with a high-low hemline is what beach vacation dreams are made of! I absolutely love this colour for a sunny picnic, and what is more, this dress can easily be glammed up with a pair of nude heels and a string of pearls (as shown in the pic) for a fancy brunch date.
4. For all the women working in an office, this “corporate chic” dress will be great at giving you the girl boss vibes. I love the muted grey colour and the tiny peep hole at the shoulder which adds a modern touch to the dress. If you want a solid dress for an upcoming presentation then this one will definitely boost your confidence.
5. You can never go wrong with black and white, and this colour blocked dress will flatter you curves in the best possible manner. I can easily see myself wearing this for a Sunday brunch and even flaunting it with a blazer for a more formal look.
I could go on and on about the women’s dresses that I like on BerryLook’s website, but here is some more info about the platform for those of you eyeing their products just like I am. They not only have an excellent collection of dresses, but also of knitwear, tops, shoes, and swimwear. I highly recommend checking out their cardigans too, which are excellent to throw on over a dress or a top for a stylish yet snug look. The website ships internationally, and they provide expedited shipping to India within 2-5 days at an extra fee. If you opt for the regular shipping mode then you will get your items within 7-12 days, and shipping is free on orders above $69, which means that if you shop for more than INR 5000 in one go, you will get free shipping.
I will recommend checking the website out once because they do have some unique designs on offer and chances are that something or the other will catch your eye. Let me know what are your favourites from the website in the comments below!