I was kindly sent the April Edition of the ZoBag a few days ago, and I was impressed that this edition of the bag contains not 5, not 6, but 7 different products for INR 499 only! The total worth of this month’s bag is INR 1566 and there are a couple of products that make this bag extremely attractive for a skincare junkie like me. Read on to find out all the contents of the April ZoBag.
1. St. D’Vence Multani Lotion (Price – INR 499) – This product in itself pays for the entire bag, which is why I feel that this month’s ZoBag is awesome value for money. The St. D’Vence Multani Lotion is a ready-to-use face pack with Multani Mitti, Orange Peel, Haldi, Liquorice, and Kesar. I have used and loved the body lotion from this brand in the past and am excited to try out this product.
2. MCaffeine Choco Caffeine Exfoliating Face Scrub (Price – INR 399) – Not a single product from MCaffeine has disappointed me till date and I am sure this face scrub will impress me as well. I am a sucker for caffeine face scrubs and this one contains chocolate too! Can’t wait to review this product for all of you!
3. EL21 Nail Enamel (Price – INR 90) – I haven’t tried a nail paint from EL21 before but it is always good to have a few bottles of nail paints lying around. I got a black shade but I think you can opt for a bronze shade too.
4. Nik Activated Charcoal Face Wash (Price – INR 299) – Activated charcoal is an excellent skincare ingredient for those with acne-prone skin. This face wash will definitely come in handy for not just skincare but also for washing my brushes.
5. Biotrex Activated Charcoal Soap (Price – INR 90) – Yet another activated charcoal product that will definitely come in handy in the summer months. I love using such activated charcoal soaps to keep my body acne in check.
6. Mirabelle Charcoal Premium Facial Sheet Mask (Price – INR 149) – I have heard good things about the Mirabelle Cosmetics sheet masks from other bloggers. This sheet mask sounds like a promising product for acne-prone skin subjected to pollution and dirt.
7. RiteBite Nutrition Bar Merry Berry (Price – INR 40) – Ending on a sweet note, this nutrition bar is a nice addition to the bag. I personally find such snack bars extremely handy on a busy day when I am running about with not enough time to sit and have a proper meal. This one is quite sweet, but those of you with a sweet tooth will surely like it.
Overall, the April ZoBag is excellent value for money and the St. D’vence Multani Lotion and the MCaffeine Face Scrub are the star products for me that make this bag worth a buy. Grab your April ZoBag now before it goes out of stock!
P.S. – They also have a super affordable Mini ZoBag at INR 299 with products worth INR 999 which is linked below!