In continuation to my previous post, today I will be unboxing the ZoBox February Box for men. Priced at INR 399, this sturdy black reusable box contains 5 products that men can use for grooming. This box can be a lovely gift for the man in your life on Valentine’s Day and of course, men can buy it for themselves too. So without much ado, here is what you get inside the box!
1. Fabeya Wine Face and Body Scrub – I have used and loved the Fabeya face and body scrubs in the past. They contain the perfectly sized scrub particles for a good exfoliation in a creamy base that hydrates and soothes the skin. The wine variant also looks perfect for a Valentine’s Day box 🙂 This product is priced at INR 349.
2. Blue Heaven Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Face Wash – The next product is the Blue Heaven Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Face Wash which is worth INR 60. This sounds like an excellent facewash that clarifies and soothes the skin at the same time. Also, it is a product that everyone can use.
3. BioBloom Body Butter – This tiny jar of body butter from Biobloom is perfect to carry around for some instant moisturization on the go. It has a mild water lily scent that is pretty gender neutral. This jar is priced at INR 60.
4. Gatsby Hair Wax – Up next is this jar of Gatsby Hair Wax which your man will like if he is into hair styling. I personally cannot review this product but I do feel it will be useful for most men. This jar is priced at INR 75.
5. Nirvaana Pure Orange Honey Soap – Last but not the least is the Nirvaana Pure Orange and Honey Soap which is the only product which is common between the ZoBag and the ZoBox this month. This too has a fresh, gender-neutral scent which most men will appreciate. This soap is priced at INR 199.
Overall, the total value of this box is approximately INR 750, but you can buy it for INR 399. While the total value of this box is not as much that of the bag for women, I still feel it is a nice assortment of products for men and the packaging is pretty luxe too. You can also add in some additional goodies from your end to create a customized gift for your man. Hope this post helped you in case you were looking for Valentine’s Day gifting ideas for men!