I am planning to try out a bunch of new foundations in the new year and am currently eyeing all the options from Colorbar Cosmetics. The brand has a wide range of foundations for every skin type and a selection of shades that is suitable for most Indian skin tones. Here are some of my picks from the brand that are on my foundation wishlist!
1. Colorbar Amino Skin Radiant Foundation – The Colorbar Amino Skin Radiant Foundation will give you a radiant glow while providing some amazing skincare benefits too! This product contains Lysine, an essential amino acid that helps with collagen production, giving a smooth, wrinkle-free and youthful finish to your skin. The formula provides full coverage and the foundation comes in 8 different shades. The unique packaging of this product is another attractive feature that is drawing me towards this product!
2. Colorbar Aquafeel Foundation – The Colorbar Aquafeel Foundation is a promising affordable foundation for dry skin. It comes in a handbag friendly tube and has a lightweight formula that claims to feel like water on the skin, hence the name “aquafeel”. This product claims to provide long-lasting, medium to full coverage and a natural glow to the skin. Doesn’t it sound perfect for the busy days when you don’t have time to touch up your makeup? The added bonus is that this foundation is priced at INR 550 only! This product is definitely a steal in my opinion!
3. Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick – The best kind of foundation for oily skin is a stick foundation. The Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick serves the purpose of a concealer as well as a foundation, and provides medium coverage for a natural-looking flawless makeup look in one swipe. It claims to provide a matte finish to the skin and its non-greasy formula contains Vitamin E, jojoba oil and shea butter, which provide moisture to the skin without making it shiny. It also contains SPF 30, which makes it perfect for daytime use.
4. Colorbar Perfect Match Beauty Balm – If you prefer a very light touch of makeup, then the Colorbar Perfect Match Beauty Balm should be your product of choice. This product is basically a BB Cream that provides a sheer coverage to the skin and can cover up light blemishes to make your skin tone look even. The formula contains antioxidants that remove dullness and provide a natural glow to the skin. The product also contains SPF 20 and is basically skincare and makeup combined in one! This beauty balm is available in 3 shades, but since it provides low coverage, these shades should be suitable for a wide range of skin tones.
5. Colorbar Flawless Finish Mousse Foundation – I personally enjoy the texture of mousse foundations, and the Colorbar Flawless Finish Mousse Foundation seems to be a great product to achieve that lovely silky matte finish. The product also contains SPF 10 and claims to provide a smooth finish to the skin by blurring any fine lines present on the face. This product is available in 8 shades and caters to a wide range of Indian skin tones.
These are some of the foundations from Colorbar Cosmetics that I am looking forward to trying this year. I will highly recommend that you too should try at least one of these foundations as per your skin type and coverage requirements. Let me know in the comments if you have already tried any of these foundations and how they fared for you 🙂
Click here to explore the range of foundations from Colorbar Cosmetics!