It’s back, it’s bigger AND it’s better! The Mauvelush November Mellow Edition is here to sweep all the bag lovers off their feet 🙂 I received mine last week and here are all the items that this month’s box brought to my doorstep.
1. Chioma Cupcake Sling (INR 1399/-) – The star of the box that impressed everyone on Instagram is this Chioma Cupcake Sling that looks super cute and is super roomy too. The price of this bag is INR 1399 and it does look worth the price tag. The quality of the material is top-notch and this bag is a great choice for a casual day out.
2. Hedonista Choco-Nut Lip Salve (INR 465/-) – This giant tub of chocolatey-nutty goodness is not meant for eating even though it smells delicious. This is a gourmet lip balm by Hedonista that has amazing ingredients such as cocoa butter and peanut butter and is very nourishing on the lips. The price tag of INR 465/- does seem hefty but the jar will last you a while and this lip balm is by far the most decadent lip product I have ever used.
3. White Ceramic Mug (INR 350/-) – This white mug has a very classy and elegant design and will definitely be my best friend this winter. It is larger than your average coffee mug and heavier too, which means that the material is of higher quality, therefore justifying the price tag of INR 350.
4. Boho Tassel Neckpiece (INR 399/-) – I am a fan of delicate jewellery and this long necklace with a bright blue tassel definitely fits the bill for me. This piece is unique while being extremely wearable and can add some oomph to a plain tee.
5. Statement Gold Bracelet (INR 249/-) – Another piece of delicate jewellery that can be worn on its own or can be layered with other bracelets or a watch to create a nice little stack on your wrist.
6. The Black Rosette Hot Chocolate Mix (INR 350/-) – Making hot chocolate is even easier with The Black Rosette Hot Chocolate Mix. Just add a few spoonfuls to steaming hot milk and you are all set for a chilly morning. The price is a little high but the taste and the packaging did impress me.
Overall, the Mauvelush November Mellow Edition has items worth approximately INR 3200 while the box is priced at INR 1999 for a one-month subscription. This is definitely not one of the most affordable subscription boxes out there but it is certainly a luxury box that lives up to its name with the quality of the products. I do wish that there was one more item in this box to make it more affordable but if you like the cupcake bag then this box is still a really good deal. You can book yours on www.mauvelush.com and can use the coupon code MRINALI10 for an extra 10% off. So do grab yours now to be winter-ready this season 🙂
I hope that this review was helpful. Check out @Mauvelush on Instagram to find out more about a contest they are running where you can get the December box for free!