For almost a year, Lipstick For Lunch has been my voice and my voice only, but now is the time to add the voices of my lovely readers to this blog. I am at the point in my career where it is becoming increasingly harder to provide you a different post every day and I also want this blog to represent the thoughts of a larger set of people. So now I will be accepting guest blog posts for this blog which will be mixed in with my usual blog posts. So in case you are interested to write for us, here are a few terms and conditions-
- Only original content and images will be accepted.
- The post should be grammatically correct. Poor grammar may lead to the rejection of the post.
- Minor edits/corrections might be made to the post by the editor, prior to publishing.
- All images should be high-resolution pictures, preferably clicked in natural light.
- The topic should be related to the spheres of fashion, beauty, or lifestyle.
- Any content submitted to Lipstick For Lunch may not be published on any other platform by the author.
- Unfortunately, as of now, we cannot provide any compensation for the articles but we will be linking back to your blog/social media which will definitely help in attracting more traffic to your platform.
So anybody who is interested to write for us, kindly drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Blog For LipstickForLunch”. I am looking forward to hearing from all of you 🙂
(Featured Image Source: https://pixabay.com/en/typewriter-book-notebook-paper-801921/)