If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen my posts about the products offered by the August edition of ZoBag Mini. I have finally tested out all the items enough to provide you a detailed review. Before we proceed with the review, let me tell you that the ZoBag Mini is priced at INR 350 and contains 5 full-sized products with a total value of INR 1000. The price of ZoBag has unfortunately increased this month due to GST, but it still continues to be one of the most affordable beauty bags in India that offers some great products. The theme of this month’s ZoBag is Monsoon Care, so let us see what ZoBag offers to keep you glowing and beautiful this rainy season.
1. Fuschia Crystal Rose Foot Soak – One of the most abused parts of our body during the monsoon months are our feet that are exposed to the murk and moisture of the streets. The Fuschia Crystal Rose Foot Soak offers a pampering session for the feet with the goodness of rose petals and rose oil that reduces any irritation or itchiness and soothes the skin. It also contains sea salt that reduces water retention. I love the heavenly scent of roses that this pink powder emanates. It dissolves easily in the water to create a foot soak that leaves the feet looking smoother and softer. This foot soak softened the dead skin of my feet which I could then easily scrub off. It is a perfect product for an at-home pedicure. Price – INR 250
2. Fuschia Peppermint Pedicure Nourishing Foot Cream – Continuing with the theme of pampering the feet, the bag also contains the Fuschia Peppermint Pedicure Nourishing Foot Cream. This cream has a soothing scent and gets absorbed by the skin really quickly. It is hydrating without being greasy and creates a slight cooling sensation on the skin. It contains shea butter that softens the feet and heals the cracks and dry patches. A perfect ending to a wonderful pedicure indeed! Price – INR 250
3. Mond’sub Bio-Gold Collagen Eye Mask – Rainy weather or not, our sleep deprived eyes can always do with some pampering. The Mond’sub Bio-Gold Collagen Eye Mask offers some much-needed nourishment to the under eye area as well as the eyelids. Its cooling action is a boon for tired eyes and the serum that it is drenched in instantly tightens the delicate skin around the eyes. I also love that the mask fits really well around the eyes and stays in place for the 15 minutes that you are supposed to keep it on. Although I have used this only once, I am sure that with regular usage, this eye mask will help reduce wrinkles too. A must have in my opinion! Price – INR 100
4. Mond’sub Pure Rejuvenating & Renewing Beauty Facial Mask – If you have dry or dehydrated skin then the Mond’sub Pure Rejuvenating & Renewing Mask will provide a refreshing drink to your face. This sheet mask comes soaked in a cooling serum that moisturizes the skin and softens it at the same time. After 20 minutes of keeping on this mask, the skin becomes supple and more radiant. I feel that this particular sheet mask is best suited for dry skinned people but it is not too heavy for oily skin as well. Price – INR 250
5. Blue Heaven Artisto Velvet Matte Lip Crayon Cocoa Mania – The ZoBag Mini also contains a Blue Heaven Artisto Velvet Matte Lip Crayon and they give you a choice to select one out of four shades. I went with the shade Cocoa Mania, which is a warm, rusty brown that will suit most Indian skin tones. I was pleasantly surprised by the formula of this lip crayon. The pigmentation is not too intense but 2-3 swipes give an opaque finish. The formula is not transfer-proof but does stay on the lips for 4-5 hours unless you eat something, and is quite comfortable and velvety. For a super affordable price of INR 150, this matte lip crayon definitely exceeds expectations and I am totally in love with this color (will post the lip swatches in a separate post). Price – INR 150
Overall, the August ZoBag Mini contains a great collection of products and the inclusion of a makeup item made me love the bag even more. None of the products disappointed me and each item is something that I will actually use. The bag also looks bright and colorful but its quality could be a little better, however, for INR 350 I am not complaining at all! If you are looking for a beauty subscription bag that is excellent value for money then I will highly recommend ZoBag Mini. Grab yours now by clicking on this link while the stocks last!
P.S. – If you enjoyed this blog post then please click this link and leave a comment on the nomination page to help me win the Indian Bloggers Award!