Hey guys, I am here today with something different, a makeup and beauty anti-haul! For those of you who are not aware of the concept of an anti-haul, it is the exact opposite of a haul, that is, it is a set of products that I would never purchase. Do bear in mind that I am not bashing any of these products and don’t even know whether they perform well or not, I won’t be buying them anytime soon simply because I either do not need them or they do not suit my budget. With that being said, here is a look at some of the products that do sound attractive but still won’t make it to my shopping cart.
1. Loreal Pure Clay Masks – The Loreal Pure Clay Masks have been receiving a lot of publicity recently. However, I won’t be purchasing these anytime soon because paying INR 850 for 48 gms of the product just doesn’t seem right to me. I would much rather go for a mask from Greenberry Organics that offers double the product at a lower price.
2. Lakme Absolute Lip Pouts – Masaba Lip Colors – Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore Masaba Gupta and LOVE the packaging of these lip colors but somehow the shades do not appeal to me. Also, they are priced at INR 750, which seems a little steep to me!
3. Dafni Hair Straightening Brush – A straightening brush that will set me back by 15K? No, thank you! I wish I was rich enough to try out this straightening brush from Dafni and discover why it is so expensive, but unfortunately, I am not 🙁
4. The Body Shop Fresh Nude Cushion Foundation – Although this product does seem intriguing, I do not think I will ever be willing to pay more than 2000 bucks for a foundation. Would love to receive this one as a gift though 😛
5. Forest Essentials Teenage Creams – I know that I am not a teenager, but even if I was, I don’t think I would be able to afford (or be allowed to purchase) such expensive creams. However, these would make an excellent present for a teenager you know.
So, this was a list of some of the products that I won’t purchase because of their prices, even though each one of them does sound very appealing and is created by a great brand. What are some of the products that you will never buy? Let me know about your anti-haul items in the comments below!
Disclaimer – None of the images are owned by me. Image sources are cited below each image.
6 thoughts on “Makeup And Beauty Anti Haul!!!”
I feel the same for all of those products! That Forest Essentials Teenage Cream is a luxury only few can afford. When i was a teenager i could only secretly try the products from mom’s vanity 😀
Haha, same here 🙂
perfect list and infact these are part of my anti haul list in my brain… i mean i would rather buy multani mitti pack for 20 bucks :D..and that straightener for 15k, i mean it can not give you new pair of hair ;P, rediculously priced in my opinion…masaba range was exciting but i can’t shell 750/- bucks just for the sake of packaging…also there are many cushion foundations available at much cheaper price than TBS…like you said no bashing just our opinion on rediculous price tags…
Completely agree with you! 🙂
I tried the L’Oreal mask and it didn’t work for my skin AT ALL. It broke me out like crazy! Thanks for sharing! xoxo
I am so glad that I didn’t waste my money on this!