Hi guys! I am here today to add some positivity to a gloomy Monday with the much-awaited review of the June ZoBag. I know that it is already the second week of July but I received this bag towards the end of last month and wanted to thoroughly test the products before writing my verdict. For those of you who are not aware of ZoBag, it is a monthly subscription bag that provides 5 full-sized beauty/skincare products at an extremely affordable price of INR 499. The theme of the June ZoBag is Summer Retreat, and true to its name, it carries 5 skincare products that help reverse the signs of sun damage and offer a glowing, healthy skin in the harsh summer months. So without much ado, here is the detailed overview of the contents of the bag.
1. Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub – The first product that I will talk about today is the Biotique Bio Papaya Tan Removal Scrub. This wonderful scrub has a delicious, fruity fragrance and a thick creamy consistency with rough granules that are perfect for the removal of dead skin. This scrub is on the grittier side of the spectrum and may not be suitable for extremely sensitive skin, however, it works wonders on my skin and leaves it looking much brighter and buttery soft! Regular usage of this product visibly improves the texture of the skin making it more vibrant and smooth. Therefore, this is the perfect scrub for those who prefer a strong exfoliating action.
2. MCaffeine Sea Fern Sunscreen – When it comes to a summer retreat, one product that always comes to mind is a sunscreen, and the MCaffeine Sea Fern Sunscreen is an interesting new sunscreen lotion on the block. It combines the antioxidant properties of caffeine with the soothing touch of calendula and the nourishment of argan oil, to create a sunscreen lotion that can double up as a moisturizer. This product gets soaked into the skin really quickly and leaves behind a fresh scent. It contains SPF 30 which is ideal for daily use in the summer months. The only downside of this sunscreen is that it is not waterproof and needs to be reapplied every 2 hours and it also leaves behind a slight white cast. An honorable mention goes to the pump based packaging with a plastic lock that is extremely handy for preventing leakage while throwing this product into a suitcase.
3. Votre After Sun Mist – Votre is a skincare brand that I have trusted for a long time and therefore I was overjoyed to receive the Votre After Sun Mist in the June ZoBag. Facial mists are excellent at refreshing sunburnt skin throughout the day and this particular product has an amazing cooling action. It contains the extracts of Honeysuckle, Noni Fruit, Grapeseed, and Amla that moisturize and heal the skin to repair the damage caused by sunlight. The size and packaging of this face mist are perfect for the handbag and this is one product I never step out of the house without these days. One word of caution is that it does spray out quite a large amount of product in one go, so use a gentle hand and spray the product from a distance for even coverage of the face.
4. Krishkare Skin Repair Gel – Everyone is aware of the cooling and hydrating properties of aloe vera, which make it an essential part of a summer skincare routine. The Krishkare Skin Repair Gel combines aloe vera gel with cucumber extracts to create the perfect concoction for summer. This gel has a sweet, herbal scent and needs to massaged on the skin post-cleansing for maximum benefits. You need to apply it in a circular motion to the face and massage it in so that the ingredients get absorbed into the skin, then rinse off the excess to achieve visibly brighter and supple skin. This product comes with antioxidant and antibacterial properties that reduce acne while cooling sun damaged skin. However, it contains parabens in the list of ingredients which may not be preferred by some.
5. Krishkare Hydrate Sheet Mask – Last but not the least is a product without which any skincare subscription bag would be incomplete – a sheet mask! The June ZoBag contains the Krishkare Hydrate Sheet Mask which is paraben-free (Yay!) and contains coconut jelly and natural cellulose that help to hydrate the skin while making it more supple. This sheet mask has an instant cooling effect on the skin and also claims to get rid of a tan. I did not have a tan when I used the product so I cannot really vouch for the tan removal properties but this sheet mask definitely relaxed my skin and left it feeling energized and refreshed. The perfect way to pamper yourself after a hectic day in the summer sun!
Believe it or not, the June ZoBag contains products worth INR 1600 and you can make them yours at an extremely affordable price of INR 499! Additionally, the bag in itself has a pretty floral design and enough room to pack in a ton of beauty products! I am thoroughly satisfied with what I received and I genuinely feel that ZoBag is one of the best beauty subscription bags in India at the moment because it provides excellent value for money. Not one product is a dud or a filler product, which is what makes ZoBag stand apart from the rest. I am eagerly looking forward to this month’s bag and ZoBag has definitely found a loyal customer in me!
P.S. – You can check out more details about the June ZoBag by clicking on this link.
6 thoughts on “The June ZoBag – Your Perfect Companion For A Summer Retreat!”
Great products you got. I really like the votre click 😀 😀
Thanks hon 🙂
You got such amazing products in your ZoBag! The Krishkare sheet mask sounds great!
I am glad that all the products were so great!
The MCaffeine Sea Fern Sunscreen seems very good!! 🙂
It is 🙂