Coconut Oil is not only great for cooking but is also replete with a lot of beauty benefits. Today I will tell you about 5 ways in which coconut oil acts as an inexpensive alternative to costly beauty products.
1. Shaving – Application of coconut oil to your legs before shaving leaves them supple and smooth and free of any razor burn. It is a moisturizer and shaving cream all rolled into one!
2. Lip Conditioning – Coconut oil has wonderful moisturizing properties and applying this oil to the lips before going to bed will hydrate your lips and reduce pigmentation and chapping.
3. Eyelash growth – If you feel like you are shedding your lashes too fast or want them to be longer and thicker then apply some coconut oil to the roots of your lashes with a cotton bud. You will notice a significant improvement in the density of your lashes within a few days!
4. Lightening of the elbows – If the skin around your elbow and knee areas is dark and dull then apply a few drops of warm coconut oil every day to restore brightness.
5. Taming those flyaways – A few drops of coconut oil can instantly put those baby hair at bay! You can also use coconut oil at the roots to recreate the sleek, pulled back hairstyle that is so in trend these days.
Buy it here.
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18456061/?claim=xj7s57mbevm”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>